What are Cookies?
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
They enable our system to recognise your browser and maintain your purchasing details in your shopping basket. They also allow us to track users across multiple sessions for analytical purposes.
Most Internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies. If you prefer not to receive them, you may adjust your browser to disable or to warn you when they are used. As there are many browsers in the marketplace, the easiest way to change your settings is by searching for 'cookies' in the Help/Contents and Index options on your browser. We cannot offer technical advice on how to do this.
Turning off certain cookies can impair the operation of a website and make them less convenient for the user. We recommend that you leave your cookies enabled; otherwise, you may have difficulty trying to purchase lottery entries with us.
Our cookies don't send us back any information about your computer (except your IP address) and they do not collect information about previous sites visited or destination when leaving.
We derive information from Cookies by way of:
- Facilitate users’ ability to navigate through the website.
- Ascertain whether the website is operating effectively.
- We also use cookie technology with our online registration forms to ensure we maintain your confidentiality and security as you move through secure, or password protected areas of the website.
- Personalise and improve the service we offer you by understanding your preferences and establishing which areas of the website are most relevant to you.
- Compile statistics on how our website is being used, which can help us to improve our website and online services.
In your web browser you can control which types of cookies you allow. You can turn cookies on or off using your browser’s settings. You can also delete cookies and clear your browser’s cache (history).
By disabling Non-Functional Cookies, you will not be able to participate in some of the features offered by us.
You may also opt out of non-functional cookies below: